Book your Marmaris Rafting Tour 2019
Marmaris Rafting Tour is a great excursion and attraction in Marmaris for the nature and adventure lovers. The white water rafting is available for 4 to 6 groups of holidaymakers with experienced and professional guides along the waters of 3-4 grade on the Dalaman River.
Holidaymakers are recommended to take their swimsuits, towels, sun creams & cameras. Attending to village tour in Marmaris is also one of the best things to do in Marmaris.
How to Participate to Marmaris Rafting Tour?
You can find several local tour agents organizing Marmaris daily tours. As a Marmaris insider, we highly recommend you to take the Marmaris tours via the Arbat Travel, the Association of Turkish Travel Agencies (TURSAB) registered (License No:11309) tour agent in Marmaris. You can be sure that you'll take the best service. You may read about the Marmaris Rafting Tour itinerary, prices and book with the form below. You'll be contacted and informed within 5-10 minutes. No pre payment!!! Pay on on the excursion day.
Our Marmaris Rafting Tour Itinerary
Tour TimetableTour Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Tour Start Time: 07:30 Thru 08:00 Tour Ending Time: 17:00 Thru 18:00
Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
Tour ProgrammeMarmaris rafting tour takes place on the Dalaman River. The route from Marmaris to Dalaman takes about one and a half hours.
Dalaman River is divided into two levels of difficulty, and the fusion takes place in two stages.
The upper stage of the river has a level of R3. Thresholds are 3-4 levels of complexity.
The lower stage of the river has a level of R2. This stretch is considered to be the most preferred for beginners. Part of this section of the river has a level of R1, and even children can participate in that part.
Rafting in Dalaman, Akkopru, begins at the bridge near the village of Demirli, and ends after 12 km in the village of Arpacik. During the tour, you can experience the adrenaline rafting, see the pristine nature of the surrounding area of Marmaris, raft in the clear mountain river and become a professional rafter.
IncludedA pick up and drop back services, Full insuruance, Breakfast and Lunch, English Speaking Crew
Not IncludedPersonal expenses
Useful Tips- Since you will be spending the whole day in the sun, sometimes plunging into the water and sometimes washing up spray Dalaman River, bringing a water-resistant sunscreen would be wise.
- Appropriate shoes – your shoes should sit tight on your feet, and it is better if it is laced. Beach slippers are not suitable for rafting excursions.
- If you’ve never been rafting on the first section of the river, it can be very difficult for you. Consider your capabilities realistically.
- Dalaman River, as a mountain river can be icy. When booking a rafting excursion, please specify whether you want wetsuits or not. This is especially important for women and children.
- At the beginning of the tour, you will be given life jackets and helmets. Do not neglect the safety precautions as it is about your health.
Why Book with Us?Low Rates & Savings: Our low rates & discounts will allow you to meet your budget.
Excellent Support: Just contact us through Live Chat, email or phone and we'll be there 24/7.
Do I have to pay tour fee in advance?No pre payment!!! You can pay in personal on the tour day.
Marmaris Rafting Tour Reservation Form
* You can make your reservation by filling the simple form below. We will call/WhatsApp/email you back with confirmation and details. Our guide will meet you at your hotel and present the tickets. All you need to do is to book online by filling out the below form.
* You can also make your reservation faster directly via
GSM +90 553 064 14 50 or email firstname.lastname@example.org