Book your Marmaris Turkish Bath (Hammam) 2019 - Standard and VIP
Turkish Bath (Hamam) is Turkey's favourite tradition. You'll have a great relaxation on the marble chamber bath and steam cleaning and massage by the professional masseurs. It is great Turkish experience and you'll get refreshed. Experiencing a Turkish bath, also known as "hamam" is a must on your holidays in Marmaris.
We recommend you to take Turkish bath on the first or the second day of your holiday in Marmaris. As for Turkish bath tour, first we will take you the Turkish Bath (Hammam) for a while until your body gets soft and it will help to open your pores than we will take you the scrubbing which will take of all your dead skin and you won't get sunburn anymore. After that you will have foam massage which will make your skin clean and soft and finally you will go into the massage room where you will have a half an hour aroma therapy oil massage. Now you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
How to Participate to Marmaris Turkish Bath?
You can find several local tour agents organizing Marmaris daily tours. As a Marmaris insider, we highly recommend you to take the Marmaris tours via the Arbat Travel, the Association of Turkish Travel Agencies (TURSAB) registered (License No:11309) tour agent in Marmaris. You can be sure that you'll take the best service. You may read about the Marmaris Turkish Bath itinerary, prices and book with the form below. You'll be contacted and informed within 5-10 minutes. No pre payment!!! Pay on on the excursion day.
Our Marmaris Turkish Bath Itinerary
Turkish Bath Types- Standard Turkish Bath
- VIP Turkish Bath
Tour TimetableTour Days: Everyday
Tour Start Time: Anytime
Tour Duration: 2 Hours
Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
Tour ProgrammeIn the hammam, you can warm yourself up in a sauna or soak up in a jacuzzi. After that you’ll enter a huge marble room, which is very warm itself and equipped with a pre-heated marble centre which you may lay upon. After you lay down for a while, you have to prepare your body for peeling. It is believed that the marble will help heal to heal minor ailments. This belief has stuck to us for many for a long time since the ancient era. The secret to it is that the heat works on the human body when conducted through the marble, therefore helping to relieve pain and stress in certain pressure points. The temperature can also be adjusted accordingly. This makes it one of the most important reasons to visit a Turkish bath.
After the ready-up process for peeling is done, a special mitt with a rough surface (kese) is equipped by an experienced massagist who will remove dead skin particles from your body and ease you with a massage using foam soap after the peeling session. Feeling rejuvenated and at ease, you can either relax at the lounge by the bar or enjoy an oil massage.
The entire procedure takes around 1,5 to 2 hours.
Included- Standard Turkish Bath : A pick up and drop back services, Full insuruance, Soap and Towels, Sauna/Foam Massage/Scrubbing, Oil Massage
- VIP Turkish Bath : A pick up and drop back services, Full insuruance, sauna, Promotes the renewal of the skin covering the scrub massage, Face mask from natural ingredients, enriched with vitamins, special massage with soap foam, 20 minutes you will do aromatherapy massage, Head massage for 5 minutes, Procedure for removing the old skin of your feet – Treatment of the foot (without covering the nails), a special medical and recreational procedure, which is conducted with the participation of small fish, drinks (tea-coffee).
Not Included- Standard Turkish Bath : Personal expenses, Drinks, Face Mask
- VIP Turkish Bath : other types of special massage, Your other personal expenses and tips
What to Bring?A swimsuit, Slippers
Pricing- Standard Turkish Bath >> Adults: £5.00, Children (7-12): £3.00, Infants (0-6): £0.00
- VIP Turkish Bath >> Adults: £12.00, Children (7-12): £6.00, Infants (0-6): £0.00
Why Book with Us?Low Rates & Savings: Our low rates & discounts will allow you to meet your budget.
Excellent Support: Just contact us through Live Chat, email or phone and we'll be there 24/7.
Do I have to pay tour fee in advance?No pre payment!!! You can pay in personal on the tour day.
Marmaris Turkish Bath Reservation Form
* You can make your reservation by filling the simple form below. We will call/WhatsApp/email you back with confirmation and details. Our guide will meet you at your hotel and present the tickets. All you need to do is to book online by filling out the below form.
* You can also make your reservation faster directly via
GSM +90 553 064 14 50 or email firstname.lastname@example.org